27 September 2006

Nearly, nearly, nearly

I think this is nearly done. There is no way that I can make this in one piece so there will have to be a T & C after the lower half is done.
I've made the chain leading up from the central feather much shorter. Down to 1 ds. I'm going to try it without the chain altogether today which will bring the central feather slightly lower. I'm also wondering if it will then allow me to put in a joining picot between the central feather and the two outer ones to 'stabilize' it. All comments welcome .........
If you look at Mark's splendid Fleur de Lys http://www.tat-man.net/patterns/fleurdelis.jpg you will see that he's done his in two or three parts. If the maestro has found that this is the only way of doing a piece like this then who am I to argue!!!! Hi Mark!

No comments:

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.