29 January 2007

Back to Butterflies

Heck, I know I should be doing something with all my 'pending' patterns BUT I do so love making these butterflies. I'm one of those people who is compulsive about some things and this is one of the patterns I just LOVE making. I think it's the 'colour coordinated' rings that 'do' it for me. That and this beautiful variagated Flora thread. I really, really love it!! Ah, well, I'll get round to listing them on ebay one of these days when I get fed up with making them. Ebay's certainly helping out with some enormous bills I've had since the middle of December. Keeps me out of mischief during these dreary winter days too. Ah, where are those butterflies?



No comments:

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.