17 January 2007

The Final Heart

I took a few days to tat dolphins ready for my next session of ebaying! Then I went back and did a final tweaking of the heart in a ring. I'm finally pleased with it. All I have to do now is check the drawing and put the web page together along with another pattern which is finished and then I can upload both.
I think the most interesting aspect of this heart has been the way the SCMR6 bends at almost right angles between it's two elements but which keeps it's integrity. I resolve NEVER to design another heart!!!

2 comments:

Tattycat said...

Jane, I really like the heart. It is very sweet. I know you are pleased with it and glad it is done!

Anonymous said...

Jane, I think the bead outline to this heart makes a pretty design gorgeous!
Katie V.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.