28 January 2007

I've got a new ring

I decided I needed a new ring and after a VERY expensive month or two I couldn't afford to buy one. So, out came the shuttles and beads. Now for a pattern. I 'borrowed' one and altered it slightly to come up with the flower. The central bead is an old Carnival bead. You'd never guess that this started out as a star!!! http://tinyurl.com/yozm6h Well, it needed a little bit of alteration but not a lot. The outer part is also based on the star. The band is the braid which I used for my bag.





3 comments:

June said...

Hi Jane,

This ring is so precious! No diamonds nor opal could beat something that's being made from the heart.

June

Anonymous said...

That's a cool ring!!! Did you used elastic thread for the finger part?

Janet Perkins said...

This is so cute Jane.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.