19 September 2007

Home - but!!!

Home and tired to face a load of mail (some of them bills too).
I'm home, Nick's home but my two suitcases are not!!! Nick's arrived on the carousel - his is bright pink with lurid spots on (don't ask)!!! Mine are somewhere between Newark and Birmingham. This has happened before but with another airline and another airport - my suitcase last time too!!! ALL my special things from Palmetto are in the one and I'm so hoping that they both turn up tomorrow. The certificates I won in the competition, my pattern CD (and one for the witch in London!!), the threads and other goodies I bought for myself (and the witch in London!), beads etc, etc and worst of all - the gifts I was given.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll be picking up a shuttle to start a new project.

2 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

This has happened to me before too! It seems like the more attatched you are to what is in the suitcase the liklier it is to go missing. My fingers are crossed that you will get it back very soon!

Tattycat said...

I am so glad that you are back home safely, but appalled that your treasures are misplaced. I hope they turn up soon.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.