25 November 2007

New earrings

These earrings are again based (even more roughly!) on the 3D ones on my site. This time, however, I've added a ring on the chain and a large beaded picot at the bottom. I've actually written this down as I made it which surprised me no end!! As it's a simple derivative of a very basic idea (just rings and chains) I'm not going to add it to my pattern pages. However if anybody would like the notes on this please do email me. I will send it as a Word document. I think I'll make some more in Christmassy colours!!

2 comments:

Tattycat said...

Everything you have doing lately is wonderful and Christmassy. I love these little crystal snowflake earrings!

Sewicked said...

Have you thought of doing any in blue & white?

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.