8 March 2008

I've been robbed!

I know some of you will sympathise and some of you will giggle but I'm sure I've had burglars in the house. Either that or this house just deliberately hides things!!! I've spent two hours in my stash cupboard looking for some magnetic catches which I KNOW I've got in there somewhere. I'm beginning to think that there's been somebody in the house (probably during the night) who has stolen them. Nick wouldn't dare and Tilly the cat wouldn't be interested but ...... I can't find them. Anyway, I did unearth some sequins!!! I am hoping to get back to playing with sequins again. I spotted my tatted bag during my search too and also remembered the sequin mobile and tatted box that I did in the past too. So, after making another bracelet this evening (as if I NEED more bracelets!!) I shall go back to playing with sequins!!! The first picture shows the 'right side' in this experiment and the second shows how I covered the sequins when the back wasn't going to show (as on the bag). With the tatting bag I think I used a different outer round.
I do wish I'd written it all down!!!

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Fabulous! A wonderful use for sequins!

Tattycat said...

It must be an international ring of bandits because this happens to me all of the time! However in my case it sometimes is the cat. The snowflakes are very pretty and I too wish you had written it all down.

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

Hi Janey,
I have been so much under the weather lately. IT ALL started out with Chantix medication to help me stop smoking.Well..it has done just that. It worked...but now I am a truy mess. I have been to the doctors twice breaking down. I am sleep depraved...can't sleep...which in turn has made me so very wheepy...and crying and cryting aound here. I have now been on two different medications to contereffect what Chantix has done to my my stystem. I will say that I have been on Chantrix since shorty after the Palmentoo Event. When I got home it was my time for my check up. I asked what was new for smoking for us nasty smoker to kick the "Addition"...and now I am a true mess. I can't get things done around here since I am a watering can..and so depressed. But I will keep working out with the doctors until I can be as normal as I can be and usually am.
anyhow...I love your sequin flowers. Can any of these be sent across the pond. I would love to make a purse using these and make purses like I think I they do in Turkey or somewhere I will have to get my "Piecework" magazines which I do plan on selling...soon...but first I will take a looks...but...if you you can get your hands on any more of these sequins it would be lots of fun of making a tatted purse with what looks something like mirrors and sparkle.
I guess I will get off to bed now...my medication is starting to work and I am having problems typeing..but these sequins will be great to use when I am feeling better.
Sorry I rattled on so much. I guess that is what happens when drugs play mind games with you. and YOu know know if you want to live or die.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.