5 May 2008

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr, swear, cuss etc

I got all the TIAS pages done yesterday by early afternoon.
It was trying to rain but I needed to get out for a walk. I'd just set off when I suddenly thought - darn, grrrrr, cuss.
I'd put all the pages up on the internet and had used the same 'format' for each day. This meant that anybody who knew how my brain worked would easily guess after two days what all the other pages were called and would be able to race ahead!!!
So, when I got back I had to change the lot!!!
As pictures are embedded (or something like that) it isn't possible to just change file names in explorer and hope it works. Each page had to have all the pictures removed, re-added and then 'saved as' .
Then of course, they all had to be uploaded again!!! Well, that's one way to keep me out of trouble!!!!
All I have to do now is work on the 'bonus'!!! Not telling what that's going to be either!!!
In the evening I did a check through and found one picture missing and several silly little things that needed altering. I'll do another 'tat through' before deciding on the start date. All suggestions welcome!!!

3 comments:

Tattycat said...

Sorry about all that. The only suggestion I have is to "take it easy or you won't have any fun with at all!" Don't stress yourself out so trying to make fun for the rest of us. We love you!

Elizabeth said...

I'm joining in this time and looking forward to it! Thanks for all you do, Jane. :-)

Unknown said...

I'm with tatty cat do what you need to do and we'll still be around...tattin' away on something or another...until you're ready...lol

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.