30 July 2009

Oh, NO!!!!!

I was reading comments on my posting about adding a bead to the centre of an SR on intatters yesterday evening and realised that people were talking about it as if you could add a bead that way to a ring.

I was just about to point out that this couldn't be done with a ring when who should pop out but 'you know who'.

YES you can use this method (sort of and upside down!) to add a bead to a ring too.


I will draw this up later today and let you know tomorrow when it's ready to go. Meanwhile here is the orginal way extremely well shown by Jennifer.

I'm not sure that the new way will be better but it'll be an alternative!!!!


Later the same day!!!!! Here's a link to the other method!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Who is you know who? I guess I'll have to look at that post, LOL!

Fox said...

Thanks Jane. This is a useful page to keep - which I will! My binder has grown beyond an inch!

Wendy said...

I don't say it enough, but you are a clever old stick
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Hi! I could have sworn I've visited this blog before but after browsing through many of the posts
I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely happy I stumbled upon it
and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back regularly!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.