14 August 2010

Last one until the next time!!!

This will be the last seahorse until the 'urge' comes upon me again!!!!  

Actually this started out in my Etsy shop as 'just a seahorse' and when a friend bought it I asked if she wanted it in a ring - like the last one she bought.  She said yes and I was delighted and surprised to see how well the green seahorse looked with green seaweed.  


I'm still struggling with my new Christmas dangle idea.  I'm not happy with it yet.  As usual I'm trying to do something 'different' and things like that take time, time and more time and the rubbish bin gets fed regularly with rejects!!!  


Hopefully next week I'll be able to show some of the bags I've finished.  I listed one new set (and two pairs of earrings) in the shop yesterday.  Why only those?  Well we had to go to the tip with the rubbish out of the shed that Nick had cleared out.  


Once we'd done that a trip out for lunch seemed appropriate!!!  

4 comments:

God's Kid said...

Very sharp seahorse! :)

Suztats said...

Love the seahorse in the ring! That's a great idea--frames it as well as giving a surface on which to attach the seaweed.

Typstatting said...

I really like how the green colour turned out on the seahorse

Gina said...

I like the seaweed touch too! Tatting a seahorse has LONG been on my list. Hopefully I'll be moved to do one soon.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.