25 August 2010

More bags just listed!!







Don't go now!!!  Please read on!!!  I know it's more blooming bags but they are my passion and while I'm 'in the mood' I will sew!!!!  Here are the latest three sets!!!

All tatters love to EAT chocolate when they tat and now I can offer chocolates  you can put your tatting IN!!!!  I love this print.  

Also just listed is the fabulous 'purple paisley' set below and another purply floral one too.  For the first time I've got several purple prints for the 'purply people' amongst us!!!


So, later today I'm going to sew, sew, sew.  I've got a few fabrics pulled out of my lovely stash already to play with, including some more of the chocolate print.  


It's rather like tatting a new pattern - you're never quite sure what it'll look like when it's finished - least I'm never sure!!!





3 comments:

Kelly said...

that paisley is yummy!

Anne said...

I think they are Thornton's chocolates - they look familiar and are delicious!

I love the purple fabric.

Jeff Hamilton said...

I've been meaning to ask, you don't happen to have some more guy friendly fabrics for poke proof pouches? The chocolate one is nice, but I was thinking something more, um, blue? I've been wanting two more pouches for my Pop-a-Bobbin shuttles.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.