17 August 2010

More roly poly bags.


After a dirth of picture yesterday you're going to get an overdose today!!!!


Slowly I'm getting last week's sewing 'stint' sorted and listed in Etsy.  Here are three sets that are now in the shop!!!!  My favourite of these fabrics is the baby one.  They really are just SO cute and it'll be the only set as there's no more of this fabric.  Maybe enough for another pouch but that's all.


Whoops, since I prepared this post yesterday the set at the bottom has sold!!!  I hope to list some more sets over the next few days - they're ready but I've been 'chasing my tail' again this week!!!!







1 comment:

Margarets designer cards said...

More great bags, they look lovely and great material. Margaret

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.