27 November 2010

Did you guess?

Remember me talking about this design a couple of days ago?

Well I had a few comments about this pattern and it surprised me!!!  Why?  Well it's one of my patterns!!!  

I was dreading that somebody would say that it belonged to them as I have seen similar 'out there'.  It could easily be worked covering the ring first, of course, but back when I did it I wanted/needed something fast to tat.

The original pattern (which is here) was made on a larger cabone ring but as I found out with the transparent one - it can be worked on any size.  Just work the centre until you 'fill up' the ring and then work your way out!!!!  I made loads of these back in 2004/2005 as giveaways.

2 comments:

Ridgewoman said...

I must admit, knowing you, that I thought it a 'trick' question. LOL
It has a lot of possibilities I've not yet used my cabone rings (sent to me in exchanges) but I understand the 'how'. Guess I'll have to try one after the Christmas tatting is completed. LOL xx P

Margarets designer cards said...

I knew it was a trick question and it was your pattern. Keep warm and take care Margaret

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.