4 April 2011

You've NEVER seen anything like this before

We've all seen butterflies beautifully tatted but NEVER have I seen one this fine.  This was sent to me by Tattabug along with the zinging beads (wish you could see them LIVE) and the fabric (to keep an OG busy).

All I did was get something for her and mail it and this is how she repays me!!!  WAY and above and beyond the call of duty.  Specially as I totally goofed on the where to send the package to!!!!

All those admirers of brain cell number 3 (both of you!!!) you're to stop admiring!! 

If it wasn't for Kelly who saved my life the package would never have got to Tattabug!!!  Thank you, Kelly and thank you Tattabug.  The butterfly is actually lying on top of a card that came with it.  This is also going into my 'keep forever' stash.  The little hummingbird is SO cute.  I'm going to frame the butterfly and hang that in tat corner.

14 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Wow Jane, what a gorgeous butterfly and lovely beads and material, you are going to be busy for ages with them.
Margaret

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Tattabug sent you some wonderful goodies! That butterfly is gorgeous, and I love the hummingbird in the flowers! Whatever will you do with that fabric, not to mention those glorious beads and adorable charms? I think you're going to have fun this week!

Tatfully Yours said...

Wow, what great goodies!!
No thanks needed! It was no problem!

Kelly

Suztats said...

What fun you'll have with those goodies! I love the butterfly!

Susie said...

Pretty!

Recently, you showed how to link two picots so that it looked like there were two intertwined picots. Could you refresh my memory as to the date of that post...I didn't print it, and it looks like a fascinating technique. THANKS!

Fox said...

Oh, my! Beautiful tatting and enough lovely goodies to keep you out of trouble for a while!
Fox : )

Anonymous said...

Oh!! you have me blushing!!! Such a compliment from someone I so admire is just too much!! Thank you and thanks to Kelly for her part in getting my package to me :)I have always wanted to send you some goodies as a thanks for all the lovely patterns you share so generously, this just gave me a good excuse ;) Hugs

Jane Eborall said...

Mischief, folks? Even when busy I can always fit that in!!!
I can never tell you how grateful I am for your help, Kelly and I WILL return the favour.
Susie - it wasn't me with the picot - try Bina Maden's site here http://www.paradisetreasures.com/lessons.html

Sally Kerson said...

Oh lucky you, look forward to seeing all those goodies when I visit next.
That butterly is amazing

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful tatting and great goodies.
Elizabeth

tattrldy said...

You are so lukcy to receive such goodies - the butterfly and the hummingbird with flowers are wonderful!

Martha said...

Oh, lucky you, those are such lovelies! Do you know the source of the patterns for the butterfly and flower? I'd love to make those someday.

Anonymous said...

Martha, the butterfly is from ds9design and is called Pipevine swallowtail butterfly by Debbie Arnold and the flowers and hummingbird are Heather Johnsons pattern at Heathers designs. Hope this helps :)

Barbara Gordon said...

Fabulous gifts...! I wonder where the pattern for that hummingbird came from? Never mind, I read the last comment from tattabugg...! Sooo cute!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.