27 May 2011

Last cross

Now this is a 'just because' cross!!!!  I've called it a flowery cross cause it starts with a flower in the centre!! 

No excuse or reason for this one at all!!!  The pattern is here and is now added to the web page. Just a bit extra here - can't believe that people are already making the Iona cross - thanks, Sandy for your pictures.  


Just had a thought as I was putting together an Etsy order.  I'm going to put the shop on vacation in a few week's time so if anybody has got their eye on anything then please take the plunge before I do!!!  I hope to be in the right 'frame of mind' when I get back to start making some more roly poly bags - but who knows!!!!!   I certainly don't!!!

5 comments:

Jewellery Bijou said...

Beautiful!
jewellerybijou.com

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

Feeling inspired by wakefulness at 2 a.m., I started the Celtic cross. Unfortunately, I was trying to tat with brown thread in low light. I couldn't find my picots! LOL I contented myself with sketching out a tatting diagram to try it using the starting method you used for the Iona cross. (I couldn't resist the challenge.) I'm eager to pull out the shuttles to work all three of these today as a break from doily designing. Thanks so much for sharing them, Jane.

Valerie said...

very pretty!

God's Kid said...

I like your flowery cross! :)

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

I tatted all three of them today, Jane, and really enjoyed them. I'll send you a picture or you can see them at my blog. Thanks for sharing them.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.