20 May 2011

More playing with beads

See the beads below?  Donna sent me these a few weeks ago.  The round black looking ones are really a very deep blue and faceted AND they have sparkles in them.  Yummy.  The tiny brown hearts are lovely - in fact they're all great.  So this is pure playtime without any end results.
Well, that's not strictly true as a few 'things' settled in brain cell number 3's grey areas - see the second picture.  This is how the bright pink and orange earwigs started off and I'm hoping to develop this idea of tatting round the beads over the next week or two.  BUT as usual I get distracted!!!


5 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Knowing you Jane you will not rest until you sort out a pattern for them
Margaret

Unknown said...

Como siempre ingeniosa,,,,,,, abrazos


As always witty ,,,,,,,hugs

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

Have fun!

God's Kid said...

Neat looking beads! Love the tatting around the beads! :)

Sally Kerson said...

They look like sweets to me - no wonder you say yummy!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.