11 June 2011

Off on another track!

Before I start - don't forget that tomorrow has been designated 'shuttle day'!!!  They will go 'live' in my Etsy store at roughly 12 mid day. 


Oh, it's also Ridgewoman's birthday too so Happy Birthday, Ridgewoman.


Yesterday I mentioned the pendants - well, here's the first 'batch'.  

Remember the magnetic brooches which are still (for another week or so) for sale in my Etsy shop?  Well I suddenly thought they'd make lovely pendants too so off I went on another track!!!
Here they are - both made using blended threads.  I think two were Sulky and one was a quilting thread all of which came from the USA.


2 comments:

rainbows and raindrops said...

Geez. These are gorgeous...

Ladytats said...

pretty Broaches Jane, I will have to figure out what time I need to be on the computer, I want 1 more pop a bobbin, woo hoo.

Thanks for the heads up on Ridgewoman's birthday. I might have missed it.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.