10 August 2011

Found it!!

I knew I'd taken a photo about the diamond mat in progress and how much thread I took with me - just took a while to locate it on the camera's memory cards!!!   Oh, and in my memory cards too!!!

I took four ezybobs full of thread - 2 with the lighter green and 2 with the darker one.  Here's a picture of what I had left!!!  You'll see how and why I was getting worried in the last few days of tatting the final round!!!!  There was enough light green left for perhaps another 3 diamonds!!!
So, this is the 'mat' once I'd finished that round.

13 comments:

Ginny W said...

I love it the diamond mat came out so beautiful!!!

John said...

Jane, Absolutely amazing! Hope you are well!
john

Gina said...

I wish everyone could see it in person. It's BEAUTIFUL and you can't possibly convey that as well here!

TAT19540 said...

I agree with Gina, you just can't really appreciate it without seeing it in person. Thank you for sharing it with Diane and I!

Margarets designer cards said...

Stunningly beautiful well done Jane
Margaret

Orsi said...

Jane, it is so gorgeous, I love the harmony of these lot of colors.

Fox said...

What a visual treat!
Fox : )

God's Kid said...

Your mat is amazing!!! :)

Marty said...

That's an incredible amount of work! It reminds me of some of my mom's quilts. So pretty!

keywestkeely said...

It's stunning, Jane---honestly the most beautiful tatted mat I've ever seen, and one of the most unique! Congrats!

miscellanea said...

It's simply marvellous!
Petra

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

So Janey, Oh Janey...are you going to do another round? LOL...ducking before the shuttle hits me right in the noggin.

Jane Eborall said...

Thanks, folks - there's more to come!!! Statistics and the final round!!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.