20 December 2011

Anastasija

Today I'm going to show you pictures of Anastasjia and her cute little daughter called Margarita I am also showing my attempt at her little motif. 

The motif is challenging but when you've got the second repeat really simple and very pretty.

I have also added the pattern for the edging that I showed you the other day.  Here's a link.      the pattern for the edging (which is here) and the motif (which is here) have been added to the 'guest designer' section of my site.  Soon Anastasija will have her own web site but she's a very sensible lady and makes looking after Margarita her priority.  


8 comments:

Frivole said...

Thank you so much for posting that Jane and please pass on my thanks to Anastasija too - her patterns are wonderful! I've got so much to do but I just want to sit down and try it now!

Michelle said...

What a gorgeous motif. Mama and daughter are lovely as well!

Gina said...

They are both adorable!

Suztats said...

Thank you for posting the pictures, and please do thank Anastasjia for sharing her lovely patterns! Margarita is beautiful......takes after her Mommy.

Cindy said...

Beautiful motif - beautiful designer, and darling little girl. Thanks for sharing, and thanks to Anastasjia!

God's Kid said...

Wonderful motif!! :)

Jane S. said...

What a sweet little girl! She has a bit of imp in her, I can tell just by looking at her. Love her yellow shoes!

Karen said...

Lovely lady and daughter and designs. I'd like to see the tatting on their clothing closer. Thanks for showing,Jane. Karen in OR

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.