2 April 2012

Not ANOTHER?


First today I'd like to put out an appeal.  Jane of janemactats has the sort of problem we all dread.  Well, I know I do.  

She's not going to have enough thread to finish her project.  Here's her initial post about it.  Now here is the thread she's looking for - please leave her a comment if you can help.  Also do take a wander round her blog and have a look at her designs.  Stunning.

All I've got to show you is another motif!!!  A new variegated and yellow in the centre and the light green with the same variegated green that I've used on the other green ones on the outside.

Tomorrow something else - promise!!!!

3 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Thanks Jane! There has been a wonderful response. I do like how the greens vary and how your motifs fit together. Happy to see another!

God's Kid said...

I love that special variegated look of each of those!! And the colors blend so well!! :)

TAT19540 said...

I see another tatted cloth ! Heehee. Just like the diamond mat.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.