22 October 2012

Do you like?

Do you like my new jacket/cardigan?  I bought one similar to this last winter in black.  I lived in it all winter as it's very lightweight and I get awful hot in our central heating.  Nick feels the cold and I've got an inbuilt central heating boiler inside me so we tend to 'differ' on heating needs!!!

So, having looked at this new item I've decided it's just a tad too plain for me and needs some embellishment!!!  Obviously you know what I'm going to have to do - add tatting!!!  How or what is my next decision.  I don't want to 'tie' myself to any particular colour as I'd like to be able to wear it with anything in my vast wardrobe.  Hmmmm, that's a joke - my wardrobe just ain't vast at all!!!

So here is the item which is taking my attention (although briefly!) from the Tat It And See.

8 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Nice caddie, my husband and I are totally the open site to you, he does not feel the cold and I do.
Margaret

Maureen said...

Multi-toned cream silk - that's what would look really nice. I bought some of the new Valdani Pearl silk at the Brisbane Craft Show this weekend, and it would be just perfect for your cardigan. Terribly expensive though, and you'd need a few reels of it!

Jane Eborall said...

Now tat's a good idea, Maureen but I've promised myself I've NOT to buy any more threads!!! I'm experimenting now (in my head!) with ones I've already got!! I'm hoping to resist the temptation to buy!!!!

Ladytats said...

a coat of may colors, brights or pastels? saturated or soft? This is a very pretty palette for your creativity

linb54 said...

something in the beiges or off white....

Susie said...

Lizbeth's Latte Foam? Do you wear more black or brown? Either is a "neutral" that would still let the sweater go with almost anything. An edging draped from hem to hem over a shoulder or around the neckline would be lovely!

Batty Tatter said...

Maybe just something tatted in black. Then you could still wear it with anything. And (of course) beads.

Batty Tatter said...

How about a black tat, with some beads?

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.