4 March 2013

Threads from Jess


Well after an extremely serious word with brain cell 3 just after Christmas we both decided that I'd got more than enough threads to keep me going for a good many years.  

Then along came Jess.  I met Jess and her dear little daughter Livie last September at Tat Days and was taken aback by the colours of threads on her table which she was selling.  Mind, Karey's was pretty darn cool and also Yarnplayers and all managed to leave a dent in my dollars!!!!  So after this serious word with BC 3 we both settled down and tatted and didn't look at anymore threads.

That is until Jess ran a 'free shipping' in her Etsy shop.  The stipulation was that if you lived overseas you should buy more than one skein.  Nothing but absolutely nothing was said about ordering four.  BUT once we both (BC 3 and myself) got into the shop that was what happened.  Here they are.

Left to right - Kaleidoscope, Carnival, Mindango Gum and Purple Pansy.

8 comments:

Orsi said...

Gorgeous, bright colors!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I am totally addicted to hand-dyed thread! I also have more thread than I can ever possibly use. I've been good so far this year, but that doesn't mean I'll be able to hold out forever. ;-)

Phyllis said...

Its like M&Ms - you just can't stop at one or two etc. Lovely colors.

Nancy G said...

Beautiful colors but boy did 'Purple Pansy' catch my eye...

Jane McLellan said...

I well understand that Jess's thread is irresistible!

God's Kid said...

Fun colors make tatting more fun(at least I think so). :)

Ladytats said...

Yum, Yum, Yum!

Monica Braxton said...

Beautiful. I need to figure out how to get my colors so vivid and bright like that.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.