3 June 2013

Bracelet orange and yellow


First of all - another pram has arrived.  Thank you, Kristen.  Here it is.  Number 118.  I'm trying to collect ideas together for TIAS 2014 and any suggestions are always welcome.  So far - two things on the list!!!!  That's a start!!!  Meanwhile I'm still working on the filet curtains during the day - and yes, twice I've been able to sit in the garden and do it which was the real reason for starting it!!! Long live the sun!!!!  In the evenings I'm plodding away at the Ferris Wheel mat too.  Would somebody add another 24 hours to the day, please?

This is another of the bracelets that I made and put in my Etsy shop.  I go through phases when I get addicted to making things (bit like the Ferris Wheel mat) and then I've no idea what to do with them!!!!  I've added this to the shop as I've only got one wrist (the other wears a watch!) and far too many bracelets!!!

4 comments:

Sharren - Tatting in Greenwood, South Carolina said...

If you get those extra hours, please let me know - I need some, too!

Love the bracelet - creative and gorgeous!!

God's Kid said...

Another great bracelet!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely bracelet, if you find those extra hours send a few my way.
Margaret

Sally Kerson said...

This is my favourite one so far, mind you did watch it being made!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.