11 July 2013

Girly Girl bracelet


Now just for a change I decided to make another Starry Button Bracelet.  Not sure why I decided on this but I think it was to fill in time while I was working on the doily which is, by the way, going pretty well at the moment.

I found that I'd often get part of the doily done before it was time to stop the evening's tatting.  As I want to scan each round and couldn't be bothered to get out of tat corner, go upstairs and scan right then I needed something else to do in that last half to one hour of the evening.  Thus I decided on another bracelet.

I've been picking this up and putting it down for a week or more but finally it got finished.  Now I'm wondering what to do with it - any suggestions?  I could put it in the Etsy shop but again I could wear it myself.  Oh, probably not as I've dozens of tatted bracelets!!!  Any suggestions?

10 comments:

Tatfully Yours said...

You could start stock piling items to sell when you come over the pond and try (and I mean TRY) to get a shuttle in my foot!!!
Kelly

linb54 said...

love the colors! beautiful! have you sold the other bracelets yet, if not why don't you keep it? you deserve a treat! :O)

God's Kid said...

It's beautiful!! :)

Elizabeth said...

I think it is very very pretty. I would have to wear it if it were me.

Elizabeth
LeVert92 at aol.com

Michelle said...

Wear it! Wear it! It's beautiful!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I say put it in your Etsy shop... who knows who might buy it! ;-)

Jane Eborall said...

Kelly, I'll think about your suggestion!!!
Linb54 - I've sold one of the other bracelet and lots of people have looked at them!!
Michelle - I've got SOOOO many bracelets and only one wrist (the other one has a watch on it) to wear them on!!!!

Crazy Mom! said...

Or send it to MEEEEEE!!!

Batty Tatter said...

How about a give away? Raffle it off like you've done sometimes. It's always been my wish to have something you've made.

Phyllis said...

Do you have daughter or granddaughter that might like it? If not, the wear it, Etsy or raffle.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.