20 August 2013

Abbi's bow


When I had the second spell of grandchildren I had Abbi who is five going on fifteen!!!  One of the requests I had from her was for a bow to put on her dress!!  She told me it had to be pink and have beads on it so I decided that this was what I'd do.  The pattern is an old one and can be found here.

Well stupidly I didn't check with my daughter on why Abbi wanted this bow but after they'd received it she said she THOUGHT Abbi wanted it for a special new dress she's got for a wedding they're going to and that that dress is a salmon colour!!  DUH.  Back to the 'drawing board'!!!

6 comments:

Maureen said...

Pink is in the eye of the beholder, perhaps......

God's Kid said...

The bow is so very pretty!! :)

tattrldy said...

Salmon is a shade of pink, isn't it? LOL! I'm sure this one will be used somewhere!

Madtatter80 said...

communication, so much fun in families :) I do like the bow and the way the beads are on the inside of the tatting.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Don't pink and salmon go together? ;-)

Nonna Andie said...

love the ribbon

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.