1 August 2013

Other colours I've tried


Once the first lot of grandkids go home I'll try and get the pattern up on my page for these.  Meanwhile you'll have to suffer with more pictures!!!  

In the top one today I've used a variegated green and a variegated red thread.  Interesting contrasts.  I like the way the beads on the inner and outer make a sort of star on the edge of the button.

The second brooch is done in Lizbeth nitty gritty - I think!!!!  Wish I could remember to write down what I've used!!!  Guess you'll never teach an old dog new tricks!!!

7 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Fabulous colours, not just today's, but all of them!

Frivole said...

Those are really pretty Jane - I particularly like the top one.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love the color combinations you use!

Madtatter80 said...

Yes by showing all the varieties I can decide what colors to chose for mine. But then again I feel like I walked into toys r us, and now I don't know what I gonna do! Thanks

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

I'm just loving all your brooches and the colors you are using. You are AWESOME Jane!!

linb54 said...

I have a friend who writes the name of threads on the label of each ball of thread, I'm trying to remember to do the same thing. lovely brooches! hope you are having fun with the grands. :)

God's Kid said...

Those are fabulous too!! The bottom one reminds me of a bright autumn day!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.