9 August 2013

Yet more brooch colours


Don't leave me - don't fall asleep but here are a few more!!!  

Hopefully these won't go through a washing machine!!!  I've now got loads of these brooches done (with a few more to show you) but have no idea why!!!!

One of the grandchildren asked me why I tat and make so many things.  The truth is simply because I like making things.  Everything I make is so different.  Whatever and however - I live to make.  Sometimes I admit it's mischief I make and not something to show but I doooooo love making.

I've also listed more Tatting Tidy pots too - the comments I'm getting from those who have bought them have been extremely encouraging as they finding them very useful in the battle to 'keep tidy'.  


3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love seeing all of your colorful brooches! I'm never bored by your posts, and I think that's because I always see beautiful bursts of color.

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Beautiful color choices! I'm enjoying all your brooches!!

God's Kid said...

More pretty brooches!! You do such a fabulous job on those!!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.