7 October 2013

Final word!

Final words on my birthday but before I start here's another new TIAS pram from Nikki.
First of all a humungously huge thank you to everybody who commented on this blog and on Facebook.  I was gobsmacked at how many people took the time to do that.

We had a lovely, lovely family get together with my oldest daughter and kids and Liz too.  A repeat will happen next Saturday with others in the family who couldn't make it yesterday - so the party goes on!!!!

Just had to share two cards, Mr Google's contribution on my birthday and also a wonderful flower arrangement sent by Georgia.  WOW, was THAT a surprise or what.  I love getting flowers but that very, very rarely happens.  They took pride of place on the table.



13 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Wonderful! Love the Vague magazine cover.

Orsi said...

Best wishes Jane!
Really lovely flowers!

Umintsuru said...

Happy birthday Jane. So wonderful to celebrate with family.

Madtatter80 said...

What a great day and well deserved!

Andrea said...

Fab! Love the cards :):)

Crazy Mom! said...

LOVE the cards, especially the OG one. So much fun!!

And congratulations to YOU!

rsmre said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Jane. Glad to see that you had a lovely day.
Rosemarie

GraceT said...

That VAGUE magazine cover is just irresistible! :-D

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely flowers, and I love your front cover of the magazine!!!
Glad you had a great day
Margaret

Tatskool said...

CONGRATULATIONS on making the front cover of Vague, quite an achievement for 2 brain cells!! Now where can I get a copy!

Jane S. said...

VAGUE magazine...heeheehee! Happy belated Birthday, Jane (or should I say Silver Fox)!.

Kathy Niklewicz said...

Belated Birthday Wishes! Like the Queen's events, I see that this is an ongoing celebration - as it should be! Beautiful flowers, and clever cards!

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jane!! Hope it was spectacular!! Have a happy and healthy year!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.