12 October 2013

Inside the boxes

I will announce on Facebook when I've listed the Pop A Bobbin shuttles later today.  Hope that helps.

So, first I'll show you the balls of thread that I won from Handy Hands.  Here are just a few of the colours but all these are 'new to me'.  I asked for a lot of repeats as I get through so many.

Now for shuttles.  Can you see the new Aerlit ones with the 'hint of a tint' coloured bobbins?  They're SOOOO classy.
The colourful small ones are Barb's new Sunlit shuttles which (for me) would be wonderful teaching shuttles.  Only problem with that idea is that I doubt I'll EVER be able to part with them cause they're just SOOOO pretty.  Playing with them I couldn't resist doing an H H for Handy Hands!!!!!  I'm a big kid at heart!!




12 comments:

linb54 said...

wow, such good luck you have. :)

Susie said...

So, how do you like USING the sunlits? I've been holding off on a purchase until one of the "experts" weighs in with an opinion.

Jane Eborall said...

Susie - I will 'test' one tomorrow and let you know on Tuesday when I blog my 'findings'!!!

Unknown said...

I see my color peeking out on the right there... for the record, once I got mine I think I might have fallen a little more in love with rainbow splash than with my own suggestion xD

I've been looking pretty hard at the sunlit shuttles, I may have to surrender soon.

Crazy Mom! said...

I'm drooling now. Soooo jealous.

Tatskool said...

Yummy shuttles, a girl just cant have too many!

Madtatter80 said...

wow they look great! you so lucky girl!

Kathy Niklewicz said...

This is a wonderful extension of your birthday celebration!
I had no idea there was an updated version of the Aerlit shuttle, in a thicker plastic! Kudos to Barb for seeking perfection with the problem of the loosening tension of the bobbin. Nice colors, too, in a 'pearl'
finish, with a tinted bobbin! And the Sunlits are certainly colorful also.
She'll probably want to use your HH photo! Hope you have another
fun party today!

Kathy Niklewicz said...

A correction to my comment on the updated Aerlits: They are made with a 'different' plastic, not a thicker one. Didn't want to mislead anyone!

Sally Kerson said...

Will I inherit some of these balls of thread one day?!!!!

Pigmini said...

Now I'm really drooling!!! Shuttles, threads to die for!!! Ooh.... one day!!

dani, the geek said...

i just got some from Karey at the fllg lace day, and they are quite nice to use!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.