1 October 2013

Tatting Tidy pots!

First an apology.  Thanks to Georgia for picking up a couple of small hitches on the witch which is here (spelling checked on this sentence!!!).  I'd missed a picot out on the drawings (SR13) and put in a wrong join a chain or so later.  My apologies.  I think BC3 must've left the room that day!!!  Don't blame him as he lives in such a muddle in my head!!!

Also today I wanted to tell you that I've just added four more of these to my Etsy shop here.  As autumn is now upon us I'll soon be putting the sewing machine away for the winter.  I'm finishing off a few more and then that'll be 'it' until the Spring!!!!  

These below may still be in the shop - or they may have gone but the new 'lot' will certainly be there if you want to pop by!!!!  I'll let you know when I've finished the last few off!!!!

1 comment:

Susie said...

I love my ladybug tidy! Thanks!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.