21 July 2014

Two more pages

After a hectic week last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I managed to update Gina's site over the weekend with two more of her patterns sent in by other tattters. Thanks to you all - you know who you are.  Here are the narcissus and  shamrocks which are now available here.


On Friday I had the great fortune to meet up with Kristen and Chris (her husband) who were passing through the town. What a lovely pair - pity I didn't take their photos but I do have her blog link to show you and I suggest you read it as it's a very interesting blog. It's called 'Tatting All Over The Place' which she seems to be achieving at a rapid rate!!!

It was a wonderful three days that I had last week and now this week it's back down to earth with a BUMP!!!!

Owch - mind the ancient head!!

2 comments:

God's Kid said...

Love that flower!! :)

Mrs. Fink said...

Thanks, Jane, we had a great time too! The photo of us is on the blog and in your e-mail inbox! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.