20 October 2014

New EXCLUSIVE EXCLUSIVE member

Now really I think that Sharon should be called just that. An exclusive, exclusive member of the Exclusive Tatting Club.


Well, what CAN I say about her membership except that that accolade should be hers.  Look at what she's done. Talk about being addicted!!!! I can see mice, a hedgehog, a possum and the wonderful flowers that I've not been brave enough to start myself. Plus the dragonfly too.

Ah, you're thinking 'but I can only see a hedgehog and a possum'.  That's deliberate on my part as I want you to spare the time for just one click here to see her whole picture!!!  I can be mean sometimes but I'm sure you'll see why when you look.

On a final note Sharon does have a blog which has been neglected for a while but perhaps we should all get together to nag her to update it as she's obviously a very, very keen tatter.  Here's the link.



2 comments:

Maureen L said...

What a lot of mice! You're quite right, Sharon's blog is full of lovely things to look at and should definitely be updated.I admire anybody who has the discipline to keep a blog - every time I think about it, the whole idea daunts me.

JB said...

Thanks for leading us to Sharon's blog. It was such a treat to see.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.