4 May 2015

Coming sooooon.

A new batch of Pop A Bobbin Shuttles. Here's the list.

I should be able to list these in the Etsy shop by next Saturday so keep an eye open then.

I've also listed another bag too. One of the smaller square bags in that lovely black with bright flowers. I'm going to make another for myself sometime but have lots of that fabric so I will get roundtoit in the end.

SHUTTLE LIST MAY 2015
POP-A-BOBBIN SHUTTLES
3 ELM (2 with hooks 1 without) £18
2 AMERICAN BLACK WALNUT (with hook) £18
4 CHERRY (2 with hooks 2 without) £18
2 ROSEWOOD (1 with hook 1 without) £18
1 EBONY (with hook) £22.50
2 PEAR (1 with hook 1 without) £18
1 SPALTED BEECH (no hook) £18
1 OAK (with hook) £18


2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'll be watching for the Spalted Beech with no hook! ;-)

Maureen said...

Something called the All Ordinaries Index isn't being kind to tatting shopping just now.....sadly. I hope you get your Spalted Beech Diane!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.