15 August 2015

Another seahorse


While I was making this little chap I suddenly remembered that I'd changed the pattern a bit some time ago!!!  Tatting changes over the years and so has my notation too.  I realised that the version I've been working on is an 'old' one and that somewhere on the iMac there was a newer one!

So, yesterday I went searching and found it, pdf'd it and uploaded it to replace the older version!!!  It's more detailed and (I hope) more user friendly!!! So, here it is.

Oh, the seaweed is simply split rings of 4 + (bangle) 4 / 8.  I used a 3" bangle with size 20 thread.

2 comments:

muskaan said...

Lovely . And the seaweed is really afloat !

God's Kid said...

Looks great!!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.