17 June 2016

Fandango Square


Finally I've finished.

Not sure what took me so long but it was probably due to life getting in the way and me getting distracted with test tatting for Martha Ess!!! That's it - I'll 'blame' Martha!!!  I'll show you another day what I did for Martha and I hope you'll like it as much as I did.  In fact I LOVE her new book already and it's hopefully going to be ready in time for Palmetto Tat Days.  

Now I expect you want to know where to find the new pattern?  Shall I tell you or shall I keep it a secret?  Hmmmm, decisions, decisions!!!




6 comments:

Maureen said...

Thank you many times! - I love this.

Madtatter80 said...

Wonderful work and pattern :) why would it be any where else? Have great day and can't wait to see what Martha 's up too :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Thank you, Jane! My copy is printing as I type!

God's Kid said...

It's awesome Jane!!!!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

I love the square version! Splendid.

Susmita said...

It's beautiful!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.