19 September 2016

Another motif

I've had this blog post ready for a few days now and it's been sitting in my drafts waiting to be 'launched'.  I've been too busy enjoying myself to do much tatting but normality will shortly return when I get home on Thursday.  

Between the three of us who were together when I joined these two there was a lot of discussion on what the designer really meant.  It caused a lot of mumbling by BC3 and several re-tats too.  In the end I think I 'got it'.  

Only another five to do!  Unless I decide to do more, of course!

9 comments:

Marie Drew said...

Love the look of this. Where can I find the pattern?

Crazy Mom! said...

Interesting pattern - almost looks like filet crochet.

Madtatter80 said...

Wonderful to see, and you always surprise us,with this to the untrained eye, some may think it is knitting I give it 5 stars :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That looks like an interesting piece to tat!

Jane Eborall said...

It's in an old book which is no longer available. A Dora Young book.

God's Kid said...

Those are awesome!!! :)

tatkrazy said...

A reprint will be available in 2017. I have piece that looks just like this. I intend to sew up the sides and put a coin purse latch top on it.

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

This really catches the eye. It would make a great table runner. I look forward to the reprint.

Corina said...

interesting pattern!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.