20 March 2023

85

That’s the number of aliens who’ve landed on earth. Here are the latest arrivals who all flew in on Saturday!!!

I must admit I was getting a bit worried as the numbers were so low for finished aliens and perhaps this might be down to the final part - the head. I know this was a hard part for some but my biggest concern now is the number of headless aliens roaming our planet earth without being able to enjoy the beautiful parts of our world.

So, please, please get in touch if you need help with your headless alien - I’m sure that the missing aliens would love to join the TIAS blog!!!



3 comments:

Rose Anne B said...

Love Deanna's aliens! ❤️
Also LOVE your write up and totally agree with checking with Jane to finish this guy off if you're stuck!

Anonymous said...

They look good! Not a headless horseman in this bunch.

Jane McLellan said...

I think 85 is a pretty big number of aliens!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.