Pages

▼

11 May 2020

I've finished Medina


Well, almost!!! With thanks to the test tatters.

The 'only' thing I've got to do now is to put the page on my pattern site. I think I stand a chance of getting it done today!

This was a relatively easy project as I'd beaten the original bow into submission already!! The only problem I've had with this is I got a bit 'lost' with which shuttle should have which beads on but I've left it as it is as I figured (least BC3 did) that most tatters who would tackle this project would know to do a switching of shuttles etc to get them in the right place!!!

There's NO WAY I was going to go back and work out the yardage on this project either as I must admit I'm now glad to see the back of it.

BUT (and you must treat this as a public warning) I am working on another of the 'lost' patterns from these wonderful little Dutch books.

7 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous!! Now what pattern have you decided on next? I see BC3 got back safely.... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beads look great! I truly understand the bit about getting lost!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Medina is a perfect name for an Angel! Well done Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty but I knew it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your Angel is amazing! I love her! great job!

    ReplyDelete