Pages

▼

19 May 2008

Not the Tat It And See blog!!!

While everybody's having fun (I hope!) with the TIAS I'm playing too!! Remember the earrings? Well, there had to be a bracelet to match!!! Here it is.
I'm going to work one more to check the pattern out and then I hope to put the whole thing together. I just hope it hasn't been 'done before' as it's not too hard to make. Just found the matching earrings - in the stupid place I'd 'filed' them. (For filed - read lost!!!).

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:22 am

    Jane, you are the "beaded lady"!
    This set is beautiful. The bracelet is exquisite. I love the flower shape and the beading.
    Katie V

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Jane, the set is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:55 pm

    Jane,

    What a lovely set!! I love the beads with varied blue in it. What a marvelous idea!

    Sunela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane - Love both the earwigs and the bracelet duckie! And just your colour too!

    You must have found a brain, even momentarily! Let me know where - I certainly need one today LOL

    yer ol'mucker Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty...I think you have a brain made of tatted lace, Jane, so stop looking for it (yes, I read the HBT's posts...LOL) that's the only way you come out with such an abundance of patterns all the time.

    ReplyDelete