27 April 2011

What IS the old bat up to now?

Don't worry - I'm talking about myself - the MOG or the daft old bat (DOB).

Here you are - a conundrum, puzzle, quiz, tease or whatever you want to call it.   Maybe just a bit of fun!!!!  No prizes here but can you guess what this is all about?  Two pictures below.

Yes, it's a shoe box (I bought some new sandals a few weeks ago).  First picture closed (well, almost!) and the second open.

Go on, humour me - have a guess!!!  What am I doing and WHY?

8 comments:

Maureen said...

You're being terribly organised, and bundling up matching colours for the diamond mat!

Margarets designer cards said...

You have organised yourself with all the colours for your diamond mat.
Margaret

Bonnie said...

I agree with the others, working on organizing colors for your diamond mat. If not I really haven't a clue.

Anonymous said...

I also agree with the others but, will add it is because you have been invited to the Royal Wedding and figure why not tat during the ceremony ;)

Crazy Mom! said...

Packing to come to the States

Fox said...

'Beltane Fire' is just around the corner and you are tatting a celebratory cape... What else would be in THAT box?
Fox : )

Ladytats said...

all the lovely colors for the Matt.
and checking to see if they will fit to make it easier to bring them with you to the states.
or organizing your stash

Bree at "Bree's Way" said...

well, if you aren't packing your colors you are going to be adding to your matt while you are in the states, then you are having one huge super mondo give away and someone,( oh my word let it be me) is going to win and (let it be me ) someone will be so happy with a shoe box if such delicious threads. but probably not, you are more likely packing to bring with you so you can tat for your matt :D

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.