18 April 2011

Further progress!!!

Well here we go again!!!!  More boredom for you all!  

This is where I'd got to when I was at the Buzz Cafe.  Since then I've done a bit more but haven't got round to taking a photo.

I'm going to revise my timing on this as I think I must be getting faster!!!  I reckon it's now down to 40 minutes per diamond.  On this picture I guess I'm almost a quarter done on this round and the end is still not in sight!!!  Still enjoying it, though, which is a bonus!!!!

I also drew up some idea of what this will look like when the round is finished.  I can now use this to count and keep track of where I've got to!!!!  This is only a very rough drawing!!!!!

8 comments:

A.G. said...

This is great! Makes me want to do something very colorful (:

Margarets designer cards said...

Looking good and getting very colourful.
Margaret

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

It's coming along nicely! I love how the colors look together. :)

God's Kid said...

Wow! Looking amazing! :)

IsDihara said...

This diamond blows my mind. Not sure which is more surprising, the amount of tatting you have accomplished or that you haven't yet succumbed to boredom. It is amazing, all around!

Fox said...

Rough drawing? Mine should be so "rough"!!!

It is looking very, very amazing!
Fox : )

Orsi said...

What a great work!!!

TAT19540 said...

So how did you hide how long you have worked on this from your better half? Mine sees me tatting and says "Wouldn't you like to be doing something else?" Like I REALLY don't want to be tatting when I could be doing the dreaded "H" word, right!
The colors are great and it looks wonderful! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.