9 September 2024

Back home

Back in the UK after an amazing trip to America.  

I arrived (along with my suitcase this time) on the 19th August and was picked up by Sandra, bless her cotton socks.  Happy days.  A bit of jet lag followed but a few days in Atlanta (plus a soaking by some very well trained dolphins at the Georgia Aquarium soon sorted me out!!!

When I say 'soaking' I really meant it.  A few photos from that wetting experience.  Whoever knew it would be so hard to pull up your underwear after needing the bathroom!!!  Not an experience I would recommend to anyone!!!










7 comments:

Debra said...

I'm so glad you made it home and with your luggage in tow! What a lovely video and it's not everyday one gets a dolphin bathing!!

Anonymous said...

You look so glad to be away from us!!!! Lol

Rose Anne B said...

Awesome!!!

Jane McLellan said...

Glad you’re back, with suitcase in tow. Look forward to hearing more about your trip.

Crazy Mom! said...

Hey - I was glad to have you!! We need more pictures, especially of you soaking wet!

picotsnkeys said...

If you ever want to explore our Aquarium, we would be most pleased to host you. You wouldn't get wet unless you dove into the Bay (which would be REALLY cold!) to swim with the otters.

Hallie said...

Glad you had a good trip, and made it home safely. It was so good to meet you at Tat Days. Thanks again for all you do for the Tatting world!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.