10 June 2024

Ready, steady, can’t WAIT to

GO.   
Where?  Palmetto Tat Days.  I’ve started the long process of packing.  Later than usual due to my manic life at the moment but, as usual, I’m finding things that need correcting!!  In each little baggie I will have a sample of what the student is going to make, shuttles wound and beads if needed.   

First problem - where IS my Ann Onnymouse?!?!?!?  I guess I’ll have to make another one as the ‘several’ ones I’ve made before have disappeared!!!

8 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Ooh, enjoy your packing and looking forward to the trip.

Debra said...

Oh boy! Eager to hear about your trip. Safe travels and may your thread stay untangled!

Rose Anne B said...

Ohhhhh I wish I was going so I could take your class and also visit when it's free time!!! ENJOY!!!

Anonymous said...

I think they were caught and taken to Coventry…;-)

Liyarra said...

Looking forward to the Ann Onnymouse class!!!
I might be more awake this Tat Days!!

Sue Duckles said...

I told you she would run away…. Unless a cat ate her!! Vbg

Enjoy the slow packing!! Leave enough room for goodies returning though!!!

Hallie said...

Maybe you could tat up a piece of cheese and try to lure her back...LOL

I've signed up for the Candlestick class; sadly the Snowflake class was already full!

Jane Eborall said...

Looking forward to seeing you, Hallie. Can’t come soon enough for me!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.