2 December 2022

Next I made a green pair!!!

As I already have a red pair and a replacement white pair I thought it was time to make a green pair too!!!
As I had the white thread out and the gold beads it only took a minute or two to find the green beads and here they are.  

As I already have umpteen Christmas tree earrings I didn't think I really 'needed' anymore.  After all I already have these two guys as well.  

I see I'd sort of promised to write and draw the pattern for these but since that was last year and nobody's asked for the pattern I'm just going to keep quiet!!!!



2 comments:

God's Kid said...

So pretty in green!! :)

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

They look Springy

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.