5 November 2012

Pattern finished at LAST!


I've been meaning to get this finished for days and finally I've got it up on my site yesterday.  

This is the result of making so many Garden Wall motifs!!  Brain cell 3 started thinking again while I was doing those and finally came up with the Garden Snowflake!!!  I'm really quite chuffed with this design and intend to bore you to death with more pictures.  These are going to be my main Christmas giveaways this year.

Meanwhile I'm finishing off two more Christmas projects - only tiddly ones but it's surprising how long they take to 'get right'.  I'm hoping to get those up this week too - we'll see!!!

Nearly forgot - here's the link for the new Garden Snowflake pattern.

13 comments:

Valerie said...

lovely colours! thanks for sharing the pattern, jane!

Maureen said...

This is lovely! - nice and colourful too. Thank you.

Maureen said...

Ahhhh.....just had a look at the pattern, I can't do SSSR's! ( I have tried ) :(

It's still a lovely snowflake though!

Jane Eborall said...

But Maureen it can be worked without. Just one cut and tie is all it'll need after the central motif is worked. Mind, it could be your 'excuse' to try the SSSR!!!!!!!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love it! It's blue, and I can tat a SSSR!

Anonymous said...

It's Beautiful! Thanks for the pattern

Ladytats said...

Another snowflake, thanks Jane!

God's Kid said...

Oh how pretty that is!!! :)

Crazy Mom! said...

Chuffed, indeed - this looks splendid

Fox said...

Pretty and frilly-looking! Nice one, Jane. : ))
Fox

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous piece of tatting love it Jane
Hugs
Joy in OZ

Madhur Dadlani said...

Jane it's a lovely snowflake. But cant open the link to the pattern. It's not working.

Jane Eborall said...

That's strange, Madhur. It works for me. Try refreshing your browser?

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.