15 February 2013

Pram

Well I managed to get the pram back on one page!!!  The pattern is now here.  

I know it was originally on one page because that's the way I first did it but that was before I chopped it all up, messed around with it and then couldn't remember which was the original document!!!  BUT then you all tested it for me!!  

You see you've all been tricked!!!  What YOU thought was a fun tatting experience was really a HUGE trick to get you all to test tat the pram for me!!!!


Actually it's also been re-tested by Cheryl during the past few days too.  Thanks, Cheryl - much appreciated.




4 comments:

Batty Tatter said...

You're very welcome. It's a fun pattern.

Margarets designer cards said...

I think that's a bit cheeky, but it's a great pattern, just got to get my mojo up and going to tat it, I have printed the pages out so it's just fill the shuttles and off I go.
Margaret

Phyllis said...

I am glad you were able to find sooooooooo many volunteers to help you test. It was truly a pleasure.

Umintsuru said...

Dear Jane,
You can play this 'trick' anytime at all and you will still get a whole lot of volunteers. Thank you so much for doing TIAS 2013 and I had so much fun with it. I hope you did too.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.