19 August 2015

Mistakes and corrections!!!


My latest bag making is the Japanese knot bag. I showed you this one which Liz took away with her a week or so ago. There's something about this type of bag that appeals to me!!! 

It's not that it's 'easy' even though there are no zips or buttons etc - it's more 'interesting' in the way it's constructed (fully lined too). This is another one with a round bottom (just like mine, you could say!!) and I find my bottom is very useful for sitting on - so does this bag too!!!

The top picture shows my first real 'boo boo'. Can you see the upside down peacocks? Well, that had to be unpicked and they had to 'go'!!

There are three fabrics used in this one which I think makes it rather 'jolly'!! That's if you can call a bag 'jolly', of course!!! 

I've no idea what I'm going to do with these bags but if there's anybody who is going to Fringe Element Tat Days and who would like one then please let me know and I'll reserve it for you. There are more to come but these are, at the moment, a limited edition of 5!!!





5 comments:

Pigmini said...

T'at one's pretty Miss!!! There again.... I loves wols!!!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Peacocks, owls, and blue! I wish I could go to Fringe Element Tat Days!

Crazy Mom! said...

Really cute! I think I recognize that fabric....

God's Kid said...

Very unique!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

I thought it was weird for a moment and realize the loop through bag, after reading, I hear ya with the upside down fabric, I like to say I had never done that, but I can't :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.