11 June 2016

A few days later!!!


In case you didn't know - registration is now up for Palmetto Tat Days.    I've sorted mine out and now need to start packing.  YES, I do start early as there's so many odds and ends to think of!!!  The bestest news is that Martha Ess has agreed to room with me again.  I can't have been too bad a roommate last time after all!!!

A few days later and I have another seven brooches. They just need packaging and putting in my 'going to America' (or Canada!) place!!! Not the best of photos but I can assure you they sparkle and twinkle. 

Now to find the zip bags and card to pin them on.


4 comments:

God's Kid said...

So beautiful!!! :) I love all the different colors!!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

They really are beautiful and nice colors too! wonderful Jane!

Bernice said...

Lovely, :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

It looks like I'd better arrive at Tat Days prepared to spend a little money! ;-)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.