31 May 2018

CTB again!


Well as you know I'm going to consign this pattern to the bin shortly (CTB) so I thought I'd better get on with the re-write!!!!

I'd like you (if you've got time) to take a look and see what you think. To me it seems a lot clearer but then I'm living right on top of it so it's not possible to take an unbiased look.

I'm next going to try putting a few together to see what that brings out in the design and may try one or two with SLT's in to vary where the colours appear.

7 comments:

God's Kid said...

That square looks great!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Yes, that looks better.

Pigmini said...

Think we all need to have a go at this one!!!

craftie sylvie said...

This one is so pretty! Funny though, I liked the other one too, each has its personality. This one is definitely a square. I liked the "heart" of the other one. Hmmmm, as usual, don't count on me for a definite opinion. Why not keeping the oldie pretty one AND the newbie lovely one, and make it a two-version pattern? ;)

Susie said...

The purple center could be replaced by a "doo dad."

Alka Gudadhe said...

Colour combination looks beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Love the square. Are you feeling better?
this uncharacteristic silence is worrying.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.