5 June 2018

A new member of

The Exclusive Tatting Club

A couple of days ago Lou sent in her dear little mouse. Now it's taken me a few days to get to put it up in the Exclusive Tatting Club but it's there now. 

As a teaser I'm going to show you the picture but 'make' you go to the page to see what Lou says.

Blogging might be a bit intermittent for a while as I've not done a lot the last week except cough and not sleep. Now (hopefully) under control with antibiotics for a chest infection.  

8 comments:

Maureen said...

No fun being sick in summer! Take the medicine and rest. I don't think the antibiotics for chest infections are very nice, so I hope you recover quickly!

Tim Kaylor said...

Be careful with that. You surely don't need pneumonia. Go easy and rest. And for goodness sake listen to the doctor. (Some folks just refuse to.)

Martha said...

Oh dear, it did turn out to be more than just a cold. Take care of yourself and plenty of rest.

Kathy Niklewicz said...

I sensed something was amiss! Relieved to hear you are resting and taking care of yourself. Take your time to get well.

picotsnkeys said...

Heal quickly! Chest stuff ain't fun!!

Unknown said...

Wishing you speedy recovery from that chest infection. Would definitely want to hear from you more.

Lavinia said...

I was completely unaware there was an exclusive bauble mouse club! So many awesome mice and other critters in there.
I hope you feel better soon. Coughing is no fun.

Madtatter80 said...

Ah it's a baby mouse💜mouse and feel better soon 🌹

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.